Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Best Wishes!

Ooh! I've been making these really cute cabled bracelets tonight and I got so involved with that, I almost didn't post a blog today. (But really, can you blame me? They're really cute.)



I've made two of them, which really doesn't sound like a lot when I stop to think about it. It takes a while to cable. I am getting scarily good at kitchner stitching... if that's how it's spelled. That's funny that I can remember the steps (*purl, purl-off, knit-off, purl*), but I can't actually remember how to spell the name for it....

Along with making bracelets, I finished sewing the lining into my netbook bag. It is very nice and snuggly and my netbook, if it had feelings, would be quite content with the outcome of the project. All it needs now is a handle!



Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment